Forget about making lists and loading up your sleigh with things they don’t really need (or want!). Christmas is just around the corner, so why not up your game this year and give your family something they really want… a gorgeous new luxury bath with all the bells and whistles!
This may be your best idea, ever — a brand new family bathroom (or two!) fully loaded with the niceties and necessities that check all the boxes on your wishlist. Now’s the time to do things up right… enlarge the shower, update the tile, change out the vanity, and/or add much-needed storage and style.
Think about the last time you were in a luxury bath. What did you enjoy most there? How did it make you feel? Then look through magazines and online sites like Houzz and Pinterest for the look you love and the features you long for. Be sure to consider who’ll be using the space – spouse, kids, in-laws, guests — and what might jingle their bells, as well. There’s nothing like a tricked-out bathroom to encourage family unity, comfort and joy! Here’s some food for thought just to get the ball rolling:
Bright ideas for function, flair & plenty of fa-la-la:
- Bigger, better, luxury shower – complete with frameless glass doors, shower seat and shelves for toiletries. Don’t forget to add body jets and a fabulous rainfall showerhead!
- Change out tile flooring and trim – out with the old and in with the new! The styles, colors, and textures are astounding. See our showroom for selection and vignettes.
- A modern take on things – think about high quality finishes like brushed bronze hardware, framed mirrors, dual pedestal or vessel sinks, large format tile flooring, granite or quartz countertops, a stacked stone feature wall, convenient shelves, niches and cubbies… the list goes on and on. If you can dream it, we can do it!
Merry little etceteras add spa-like indulgence:
- A spectacular soaking tub – extra deep, with or without jets. Talk about luxury!
- Stunning dual vessel sinks – so beautiful, special and spa-like!
- Luxurious lighting – why not a chandelier over the tub or recessed lighting in the shower?
- Spa-like, multi-jet shower – decked out as you like it with body jets, a handheld unit and an oversized rainfall showerhead. Add as many as you like… the more the merrier!
- Gorgeous stone or tile ‘artwork’ – a stacked stone backdrop, a mosaic accent wall, or a stunning tile border that delivers drama and defines the space.
Family-friendly luxury bath features keep spirits bright:
- Glass enclosure for existing tub – looks great, easy to clean… no shower curtains!
- Storage drawers and cubbies – consider a larger vanity with plenty of storage and style
- Shower niches for bath ‘stuff’ – perfect space for shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream
- Carefree Subway tile – sleek, clean, classic and so popular for modern updates
- Quartz countertops and recessed sinks – more hygienic, less cleaning, no stains!
- Age-in-place safety features – walk-in tubs, grab bars, low maintenance tile, tub-to-shower conversions, shower-to-tub conversions, elongated hi-rise toilets and more!
Made for you and nobody else… joy to the world!
Now’s the time to add the custom touches that will make your life easier, more organized or more fun. Have a problem you need to solve? We can help you with that, too. We can take out a dated garden tub and replace it with a new custom shower, or convert a shower space to a tub… it’s easy when you know-how.
Go ahead, make a list…. check it twice. Your family gift bath starts in our showroom, our one-stop spot for all the customized choices that will make your new luxury bathroom unlike anyone else’s.
Yes Virginia, there is a luxury bath showroom!
And what a showroom it is! Look, design, dream, explore – this is where it all comes together to bring your dream room to vibrant life. Here, you’ll see beautifully designed vignettes with showers, tubs, tile treatments and storage options. You’ll also be able to compare vanity styles, countertops, tilework, flooring samples and paint colors, right there on the spot, and get a good idea of how things might look when your room comes together.
Creating a custom bath is a big step. That’s why our showroom consultant will walk you through the process and help you think through all the details – from function and design to bath décor selections, to lighting and accessories – all the things you may not have thought about, but are key components in the creation of your new custom bath.
For the best gift ever, just give us a jingle!
With virtually hundreds of choices, you’ll want a partner you can trust to help you make all the right decisions. One who has seen (and done!) it all when it comes to creating a luxury custom bath that expresses who you are and how you live.
Christmas is coming fast, so talk with us now! Your Columbus Bath Design specialist will be with you every step of the way to help you identify all the niceties and necessities so your dream bath has all of things you want … and none of the things you don’t.
Our easy 5-step process is as close as your phone:
- Call us today!
- Explore designs
- Get an estimate
- Finalize your design
- Schedule your installation
That’s it. That’s all. Let’s get the snowball rolling.
Give us a jingle right now to set up your appointment!