Planning the remodel and recreation of your master bathroom from a utilitarian space to one with luxurious comforts can be as intimidating as it is exciting. It doesn’t have to be. Follow these simple bathroom tips when selecting your new bathroom materials and you will love your new Columbus Bath Designroom remodel.
Consider the Essentials.
A Columbus Bath Design is known for certain design elements that elevate it from a simple washroom to a relaxing oasis. These key elements include:
• Spa-Inspired Shower Area: Your luxury shower may be custom built and walk-in; include comfortable seating and built-in shelving; have a variety of shower heads from overhead to handheld wands to whole body jets to rain heads; and be constructed of opulent materials.
• Floors with Radiant Heating: Radiant heating mats below your floor tiles not only keep your feet warm right out of the bath or shower but help heat the entire room more efficiently.
• Luxurious Materials: Select from stone, glass and porcelain tiles to suit your personal style and taste preferences. Granite has graduated to vanity countertops on custom cabinetry as well. Stone showers provide elegant and natural beauty.
• Proper Lighting: To truly transform your bath, select different lighting for different areas: such as recessed for overhead, sconces for accents, and wall lighting for applying makeup and shaving at vanities.
• Steam Room or Jacuzzis: Choose from soaking tubs, single and double Jacuzzis, or add a home steam room for relaxation after workouts. Design your new space to include one or more of these elements.
• Environmentally Friendly Functionality: Going green adds luxury with hands free faucets, dual flush toilets, on-demand hot water systems, and water-efficient shower heads.
Select the light fixture, faucets, heated towel bars, cabinet hardware, art work and mirrors that reflect your personal taste and style to put the finishing touches of elegance on your home oasis. When you see the finished space you will fall in love with your new Columbus Bath Designroom.