Responsible for the professional installation of company supplied materials, “i.e” Tile, Solid Surface goods, acrylic sheet goods, as factory trained by Columbus Bath Design.
Responsible to: Production Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to lift heavy materials
- Carpentry Skills
- Plumbing: Plumbing knowledge for installation of drain and water lines as needed for bathrooms only
- Follow all established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment, following company procedures, policies and ethics
- Maintain clean environment of job site, including vehicles and trailers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of bathroom remodeling experience
- Must be professional, possess good leadership and communication skills
- Display the ability to manage multiple priorities and have good customer service skills
- Neat and professional appearance
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to work 40 hrs. per week and flexible to overtime as needed
- Valid licenses and clean background
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20-$/30 hr based on experience. $1k bonus in 1st 6 months
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive wages.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday / Overtime available as requested.
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Experience: Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Required)
Company vehicle and tools provided once training is completed
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to reviewing your resume!