Columbus Bath Design is one of the original bathroom remodeling companies in Central Ohio since 1995. We are looking for the right person to join our winning team!
The Office Administrator will assist with day-to-day operations such as phones, filing, and scheduling. We are looking for someone eager to be promoted into the role of Office Manager within 6-12 months.
- Manage labor spreadsheets and installers’ hours
- Addressing follow-up phone calls and emails to clientele
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail (e.g., USPS, UPS, FedEx)
- Order office supplies
- Manage and maintain filing system
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Assist in coordinating company events and functions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Flexible in approach with others
- Ability to take and improve on constructive criticism
- Steady and patient work style
This position operates in a professional work environment. This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and smartphones.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Up to $20/hr based on experience
Physical Demands: Minimal bending, sitting, and lifting
Required education and experience:
- High school degree.
- One year of demonstrable work experience in a fast-paced office environment
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Home Improvement Remodeling industry a plus
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to reviewing your resume!