Your master bathroom is your retreat, your place of luxury. Remodeling a master bathroom has its own unique challenges and also advantages, since it is a more personal area of your home. Keep these tips in mind as you plan your design:
• Make sure that there’s a comfortable flow from your bedroom to your bathroom.
• Make sure to allocate spaces in your bathroom for different functions.
• The fixtures and materials you use in your bathroom remodel should match your tastes as well as the character of the rest of your house, but, remember that there is room for a little more creativity since it is one of the most personal spaces in your home.
• Your new, remodeled bathroom should have a pleasant view from multiple perspectives. If the bathroom door is open, make sure that the first thing you see from the bedroom is the beautiful bath you’ve installed. On the other hand, make sure that when you’re relaxing in your bath, that you can see the view outside your bedroom window, rather than the hamper overflowing with dirty laundry.
• Consider what you want out of your new master bath, and how much time you will be using it. Do you intend to spend a lot of time relaxing in it, or is it simply a place to shower and get ready for your day? This is one of the most important aspects to consider as it will affect a lot of the different parts of the overall remodel.
Remember that you are not alone in the process! Columbus Bath Design Systems of Ohio is here to help you determine the remodel that will best suit your taste, desire, and budget. You are always welcome to stop by our showroom, or contact us to explore your bathroom remodeling options.