According to a recent survey, 90 percent of homeowners say they have plans for remodeling in the next two years. Of those, 45 percent say they have their sights set on remodeling their bathroom.
When most people think of remodeling any part of their home, they anticipate a daunting task. While that may be a true experience if you select other providers, it’s certainly not the case when you go with Columbus Bath Design.
Remodeling bathrooms is what we do, and we do it well. We’ve been designing and remodeling bathrooms for homeowners throughout the Greater Columbus area for more than 20 years, and we’ve got our streamlined process down to a science.
What’s Columbus Bath Design’s Remodeling Process?
Whether you want to change the design of your entire bathroom and start from scratch, or just add a few updated features, our simplified process is the same.
- Get in touch with us.
You can call us at 614-721-3879 or visit our showroom at 8596 Cotter Street on the North side of Columbus. During that initial consultation, our bath design specialists will talk with you about your plans, your timeframe and go into detail about the rest of the process.
- We’ll explore the design possibilities for your bathroom.
This is the part of the process we and our customers seem to enjoy the most. If you’ve already got an idea in mind of how you want to outfit your new bathroom, we’ll guide you to the styles and accessories that most closely match your plans.
If you’re not quite sure about what you want and are looking for inspiration, Columbus Bath Design is the right place to be! We’ve got an extensive variety of tule, shower doors, tubs, and other accessories guaranteed to fit your style and outfit your bathroom just the way you want.
- Once we have a design in place, we’ll give you an estimate.
No one likes “sticker shock.” That’s why we’re upfront with you in terms of the anticipated costs of your bathroom renovation project. If the initial estimate is too steep, we’ll work with you to make adjustments that will bring the estimate down while still staying as true as possible to your original ideas.
Columbus Bath Design pro tip: when you get in touch with us, ask about how you can get a $250 discount on your bath remodeling project.
- Finalizing your bathroom remodeling design.
We’ve been doing bathroom remodeling projects for more than two decades. Because of that extensive experience, we realize that last-minute design changes are inevitable. Since our team is accustomed to making changes on the fly, we’re fully prepared to incorporate any ideas you may have as we near the installation phase.
- Scheduling your installation.
The majority of our bathroom remodeling projects take about a day from start to finish. Once we have an installation day scheduled that’s most convenient for you, we’ll prepare for making it happen on that day.
Before the day of installing, though, our installers will visit your home to assess the job and spot any potential obstacles that could delay the project. This step is necessary to ensure things go as smoothly as possible on the day of installation. Any potential obstacles will be addressed, and a plan of action will be put in place.
- Day of installation.
As scheduled, our installers will come to your home for the installation process. Each step is taken with meticulous care so that the process is the least disruptive to you as possible. If for whatever reason the remodeling cannot be completed during that one day, the same installers will return the next day to finish the job.
What Types Of Material Should I Use For My Bathroom Remodeling?
While we can fill practically any material order, we can guide you to the best options that tend to perform best in the moist and humid environment of a bathroom.
What Are Some of the Most Common Types of Bathroom Remodeling Projects?
Everyone’s bathroom remodeling project is different. You can scrap your current bathroom scheme and start from scratch, or decide to make even minor adjustments. Your options truly run the gamut.
Beyond a complete remodeling, here are some of the most popular bathroom remodeling projects we regularly perform.
- Installing new flooring. While tubs, showers, and jacuzzis are important, what’s under your feet is just as vital. While it’s one of the most affordable bathroom remodeling options, replacing your flooring is also among the most impactful.
- Replacing tubs and showers. Some people like to soak; some prefer a shower; and others want the option to do both. Whatever your preference, we can provide you with the latest options of all models. Many come with technology that enables you to set mood lighting and other amenities while you relax.
- Adding new vanities. Often overlooked, the simple task of replacing your bathroom vanity can pack a powerful punch. When installing new vanities, our team takes extra care to make sure the installation is done properly to avoid any threat from mold growth.